Half & Half Infused Oatmeal
Here’s what you’re going to need for my one person serving of “1/2 & 1/2” Oatmeal:
- Minute oatmeal, I choose to use Quaker Oats but this is totally up to you.
- 1-3 Cannabis infused honey sticks (depending on your tolerance and comfort level)
- Ground cinnamon (for spice & flavor)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 cups of your favorite crunchy granola
Don’t do the math on this recipe, just try it and taste it. Here are the simple directions to your fulfilling and tasty breakfast..
- Fill bowl with half (your idea of half, depending on how much you eat) of quick oats. Add half of your taste for cinnamon over the oats now.
- In a pan/pot bring water to a boil. Once water is at a boiling temperature, turn off your stove and pour hot water in the bowl with oats. The water should just barely cover oats…too much water and your oats will be runny. (if you love runny oatmeal…then use a little more water than my recommendation)
- Add your infused honey at this point, you’ll want it to heat a just a bit before consuming. Add the other half of your cinnamon and mix your oats so the cinnamon/honey will mix evenly while it cools.
- Add 2 scoops of your favorite very crunchy granola to the top (do not mix, just leave it on top as layer).
- Now cover and let sit for 3.-5 minutes
- After 3-5 minutes, top with your cool and freshly washed blueberries & half a chopped banana.
Now take a spoon from your kitchen, put it in the bowl of genius you have just created and let your taste buds have a breakfast bash!
Keep in mind that with some of the recipes you’ll find on ConsigliereMagazine.com will still fill your house with the aroma of cannabis. Though not nearly as full smoking marijuana flower, infused consumables like honey can still leave a nice light trail in your home.
Lastly, be nice to bees. Bees are fantastic creatures and helped us create this wonderful recipe you’re about to enjoy. From the fruits to the honey, we owe our little furry buzzing friends some gratitude.